Hey Utah we wanted to give you an update on where things stand on elections from our end and what our game plan was, how it got derailed and how we are moving forward. Below we lay it out as simply as possible.
1. Petition with Get Involved Utah to request an audit- done
Inbetween everything researching for HOURS AND HOURS about what to send request for info in about, what pieces we needed to highlight to legislature, what pieces we need more thorough digging on etc.
2. Affidavits sent in requesting a forensic audit- done
In between all of this get data sets from Seth Keshel, Dr. Frank, DRAZA, Letter from Ben Turner about Dominon, etc. – Done
3. Send a rep to Arizona to see the audit and get information on how to successfully conduct one- done
Inbetween all of these we were and are working with other states on items that work and don’t work. One state was very successful in going county by county to get the GOP to sign off on audits. They got derailed halfway through their process and are just now recovering.
4. Get it on record that we need and want an audit- this was a nightmare to achieve and the committee that should have taken this hearing did NOT. Thank you to the judiciary committee for being decent and doing someone else’s job.
5. Stop RCV with Utahei.org from spreading and hopefully get the pilot program repealed- first part done, not only that but we got 4 out of the 5 bills pulled for RCV. By WE, we mean all the election groups working together with the public- YOU!
6. Inbetween all of this try to get various bills in place to start to undo the damage that has been done and add security needed. Still in progress- some wins and losses on this.
7. Liberty Council gets 36 groups to sign a letter in favor of HB371- UFC being one of them.
8. ALL of this and many other pieces that can’t be shared publicly as they’re still in the works were leading up to an airtight lawsuit. Sadly that got derailed at the 5 yard line. We didn’t know until the end of January and found later the plan to derail started at the end of October. So not only did forces help get rep Christiansen out who was an amazing elected official and fighter for election integrity, but other forces tossed a bomb into our effort.
It’s a bit like brick work, you must lay pieces down carefully and correctly or the entire building comes down.
We have realized that they don’t need anymore data, or proof fraud happened, there is soooooo much evidence to at the very least look into it that there is no excuse, yet they refuse. So where do we go from here? When evidence doesn’t lead to ANY investigations and/or audits? Good question, and we’ll answer that after we answer the other question you’re likely asking.
Why are we sharing now? Because it took a minute to regroup from the hit but we have and we can still achieve the ultimate goal of cleaning up Utahs elections through a bit of a different tactic. Now we obviously can’t share our full NEW strategy but we can share some CTAs to help get us there.
1. It is absolutely critical that either the Attorney General -Reyes subpoena the Lt. Gov for our voter rolls (ALL OF THEM) from 2020 onward, or since it appears he’s refusing to do it, the legislature. Please understand the legislature most CERTAINLY CAN subpoena the Lt. Gov. and they should. You should be emailing them and asking them all to collectively request them. Especially the GOV/OPS committees both house and senate and the legislatures that have publicly SUPPORTED election integrity. You can read more here
2. We have this flyer that is a big list of CTAs you can complete here
3. We are making videos (they can be found on our media page and rumble) to help educate you the public and legislature on what has happened, what is happening, and what can happen. Please share those, discuss them with your neighbors and family. We need the legislature and public to understand how we got here. We will have more videos coming but these really are critical.
4. Send in the CISA report to EVERY SINGLE LEGISLATURE, CLERK AND AUDITOR. Ask them how they plan on using machines that are compromised? This report is federal. There is NO EXCUSE to not get rid of the machines. Click here to read.
5. Ask why some elected reps are against cameras on dropboxes? Then send them 2000 Mules and Seths substack here, and ask them to run an amendment to HB313 essentially that asks for the footage to be kept for 22 months. IT IS 100% ELECTION MATERIAL! Server memory is NOT a reason to not keep ELECTION MATERIAL for at minimum 22 months.
6. Utah is being inflated to “appear” purple- The numbers are not possible. Please send the legislators and others Seths substack about this issue- it’s here
7. This leads us to this CTA- GET RID OF UNIVERSAL MAIL-IN ballots! They wouldn’t need the cameras etc on dropboxes if we weren’t using them and instead voting in person! Bam you have an easy solution right there. Please email the legislature and explain why you want in person voting back- which means they either need to repeal HB36 or change words shall and may back. No one is saying get rid of absentee voting that falls within categories like military, hospital, elderly, disabled, and Indinginous people etc. There are obvious reasons we need absentee voting, but they need to be verified and approved.
8. Let the legislature know you want RCV/ Alternative Voting Methods pilot programs stopped/repealed.
9. Let the legislature know you want the electoral college option protected and secured. Utah does NOT want to be part of a national popular vote. Let them know you want LESS centralization not MORE.
10. Let the legislature and Clerks know you want the counties to be given back their control, and in fact you want the precincts back fully.
11. Email the legislature and clerks and the Lt. Gov and let them know you DO NOT WANT ANY MONEY BEING DUMPED into Utah’s elections from 3rd parties and nefarious/ bias companies, lobbyists, organizations etc. Utah should pay for our own elections! We are certainly taxed enough to do so. Check out Utahs NGO report
12. ERIC- Oh boy there is a lot to say here. We honestly understand why the clerks need and want it. It makes their jobs so much easier. The big issues with ERIC in our humble opinion is twofold: First that 31, now 30 states are dumping their information into on platform. You don’t need China or Russia etc to hack into that. It takes Joe Smith in his basement, one solo person can do it and have access to 30 states. That is a big issue. The 2nd being the funding. The clerks have told us the funding is Utah, Utah is paying for it so why are we stressed? Well that’s kind of true now, however the initial funding for it (there were 5) were ANONYMOUS donors. That is an issue because who is funding ERIC? Gateway Pundit did a series of articles about it- you can start here and in an effort to be fair you can read the other sides opinion here. Gateways finding were powerful enough that Louisiana bowed out of the program- read here
13. This is a big one that seems small but it’s the most critical. We need you ALL showing up to interim and genreal session meetings. There are some good guys in the legislature but they need support. You guys did amazing for 2021 and 2022! Seriously! The RCV bills would not have been pulled with you all. We had wins in other areas as well but we’re focusing on elections in this post.
14. Utah needs to be who saves our elections. It needs to be us, we want local control over our elections. We need lawyers who are not afraid to stand up here in Utah and help, we need legislature who will stand strong against allowing their good bills to be gutted or help others with good bills.
15. Lawyers this one is for you- we need you on call for the primary and general. We need you to be available should the poll watchers or workers see anything questionable. The left has hundreds on call, why can’t we get any?
16. Please email your legislatures and ask them to file an injunction to stop the destruction of any 2020 and onward material. GRAMAs only protect things until it’s “resolved” which is a pretty broad meaning. We have asked the attorney general to do it but he has not done so, the legislature can.
17. GET OUT AND VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! We know it’s beyond frustrating that things aren’t moving faster etc, but you MUST VOTE!
The sad truth of the matter is this: Utah is the gold standard state in how to corrupt elections legally. They have passed so many laws to allow for this to happen it would make your head spin. Not only have we done this to ourselves but Utah officials have been sent to other states to teach them how to do it as well.
WE CAN NOT KEEP VOTING IN A RIGGED SYSTEM! NOTHING IS RESOLVED UNTIL WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN 2020 AND WE FIX THE FRAUD (HAMMER SCORECARD AND OTHERS). Elections ARE the key to it all. You can not fix anything if you can’t get good people in! WE MUST FIX UTAHS ELECTION SYSTEM.
IT IS NOT OUR JOB TO PROVE FRAUD TO OUR “ELECTED” REPS- IT IS THEIR JOB TO PROVE TO US IT DID NOT HAPPEN! WE DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO VOTER ROLLS, CVR DATA, TABULATORS AND DATABASE BACKUPS. THEY DO! DEMAND THEY DO THEIR JOB AND RESTORE ELECTION INTEGRITY.